Sunday 10 May 2015

Thank You's

Of course each and every person on staff at PBS has been great to deal with and have helped me in some way shape or form. However some of those people I deal much more regularly with so... in no particular order these are the people I have had the most frequent interaction with and who have helped me get a regular slot on the grid, helped me keep it for the last 6 months, helped in the production of the show and just been generally available to answer questions etc

• Owen McKern and Steve Passiouras for championing the Connections show idea

• Chelsea Wilson, Amy Chapman and Bethany Atkinson-Quinton for many and various things including but not limited to: allocating music for the show, booking interviews, helping with general music library stuff

• Mara Williams for helping out with studio bookings to record interviews and many and varied other things also

• Kylie Auldist (yet again) for keeping true to her word and signing up as a performer member

• My Co-Host/partner in crime Sasha Brookes who once told me he had no intention of ever hosting a radio show. Thanks for all your hard work in promoting the show, producing the show, for your tolerance (I probably would have snapped me out by now) and too many other things to mention.

I could probably go on and on with plenty more names but I won’t and will leave it at that. Feel free to get in contact via http://pbsfm.org.au/connections or tune in on alternate Mondays @ 2am to listen to the show and get in contact with us then.

There might or might not be future blog posts, only time will tell. So in the immortal words of Bugs Bunny...

No comments:

Post a Comment