Friday 8 May 2015

In the beginning...

With our performer member Kylie Auldist

Well after almost 6 months on the air 461 songs played, as at 22 April and 3 Artist interviews (2 of whom I have been listening to since I was a kid) I thought it was time to have a quick look back at what has been something of a dream come true for me.

I remember being a kid & trying to make my own radio show on a tape recorder I had at home and even conducting interviews with random characters i’d dream up. Somehow though it never quite turned out the way I imagined it in my head (I guess it never does though does
it?) So to be doing it for real & having it be broadcast on an actual radio station that people go out of their way to listen to has been ginormagantuanly fantasmagorically awesome.

Over the next handful of posts i’ll go through some new, not so new and generally just favourite musical discoveries of the last few months as well as some highlights and footlights of doing the show and of course some cool gigs attended. So sit back grab yourself a tea or coffee and
enjoy the random randomness contained within.


No comments:

Post a Comment